College Degree or previous work experience in working with disabled and/or elderly adults in a communal setting. Case Manager must be capable and willing to assume administrative functions.
The Case Manager coordinates, oversees and evaluates the provision of social services to participants of the GAFC program. The Case Manager also plans and implements social service interventions.
- Direction and supervision of social services provided by professional staff
- Conducts psychoanalysis assessments
- Coordinates social services with program director
- Assists with admissions and orientations
- Conducts regular onsite visit to all participants
- Acts as liaison between participants, health care providers and communities
- Checks bathtub for safety as well as functionality of assisted devices
- Evaluates effectiveness of hearing, vision and ambulation devices
- Conduction of visits to be maintained per the following schedule guidelines:
- Three visits during the first month; beginning with admissions, followed by subsequent visits week 2 and week 4. Future visits are conducted every 60 days.