- Two years of office work experience
- One year of experience in health care setting
- Must be familiar with Group Adult Foster Care (GAFC) and/or Adult Foster Care (AFC) and/or Home Health Care (VNA)
- Must have reliable transportation
The Office Manager will be responsible for providing oversight and conducting a variety of office tasks, reviewing paperwork, and managing schedules. The Office Manager will also be responsible for billing, all pertinent care paperwork and all day-to-day operations.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.